Everyone needs a little help sometimes. We can step in on the actual wedding day and make sure all the vendors and suppliers are on time and on budget, so it is smooth sailing. You can then focus on what really matters – your nuptials!
Day Planning consist of the following:
- Two weeks before the wedding meeting with the Bride to go over vendor list.
- Organize times for set up with vendors.
- Organize and coordinate set up the day of the wedding
- Unlimited contact by email or phone.
Day Planning packages start at $
Don’t let the whole process overwhelm you. When you work with Krystina Lynn Wedding and Event Design we provide help as much as you want or as little as you want. Our expertise in wedding design will make the day go smoothly and effortlessly.
- Couple has booked some vendors themselves, but is looking for help planning.
- Constant contact by phone and email.
- Meetings when needed.
- Set up payment plan for vendors.
- Go to appointments bride and groom cannot attend.
- Coordinate vendors and times for the day of.
- Includes rehearsal and day of coordinating.
Partial Planning packages start at $
After the venues are picked for the wedding I will help plan the whole process.
We will help you feel comfortable and informed in your event decision, we work with industry leading wedding vendors to provide you with significant discounts on products and services.
- Unlimited contact by email and phone.
- Unlimited booked appointments
- Help design your dream wedding
- Recommend the best vendors for the best prices and results. Example: Photographers, Bands, DJ, Florist, etc.
- Creating a budget that is comfortable for the client. Helping our clients stay in budget is what we strive to do.
- Arranging a payment plan for vendors.
- Coordinating the rehearsal. Making sure everything runs smooth and bridal party understands what they are responsible for the day of the wedding.
- Vendor list which will include ALL vendor and site contact information to be used on your wedding day to coordinate arrivals and ensure your vendors are where they need to be and on time.
- Set-up of reception based on the needs of client
- Depending on the needs of the client, presents at the reception to handle any questions or problems that may occur before and during dinner.